Pembroke is an historic, and former county town, in Pembrokeshire. It is ideally placed for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, with Tenby to the east, the south coast with Freshwater West, Angle and a variety of beaches easily accessible.
Pembroke Dock is nearby with the ferry across to Ireland, and the Cleddau Estuary with marinas and water sports.
Pembroke Castle is a superb medieval fortification in the heart of Pembroke Town, and is only a walk away from Woodbine.
Some useful information
- Visit Pembrokeshire - Lots of info for visitors to Pembrokeshire.
- Pembroke Castle - An easy walk from Woodbine B&B the castle has many events and special attractions throughout the year.
- Pembrokeshire Beaches - A short guide to all that is good about the wonderful beaches in our county.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park - Pembrokeshire Coast National Park official website.
- Pembroke Town Guide
- Pembroke Guidebooks Set - from the Climbers’ Club